My first finish in the Scary Apothecary series:
stitched on 28 count linen in Radioactive from Chromatic Alchemy
I am using the DMC conversion for this, except for:
the black which is Weeks Dye Works Kohl
(charted for CC Zack Black or DMC 317).
I also substituted:
DMC E316 (metallic) for Kreinik 5013,
DMC E317 (metallic) for Kreinik 011HL and
a blend of DMC 3853 and 5284 (metallic) for the orange Kreinik 027.
The other changes were outlining the bats in black:
And underlining the word Balm in a turquoise metallic:
I finished it in this frame from B&M
For the horizontal frames, I have used some scrapbook paper. The plan is to stitch some poison bottles on perforated paper and add them to the piece.