Wednesday 12 August 2015

26. Sheena Rogers Violets and M


February Violets and Primroses by Sheena Rogers

Mini and I swapped hints and ideas for our exchange and I could tell quite a lot from her blog too.  She is stitching the EMS Flowers of the Month and likes designs where the stitching is the focus rather than too many beads, metallics and fancification!  This is one of a series of 12 designs which Cross Stitch Collection magazine featured recently.  Mini's Birthday is in February and this is such a pretty design.  I had to cut it down a little to fit in the coaster I had which is why I decided to add a design to the reverse and use the border for that.  (Can you see my tiny initials?)  The big M is from a book of alphabets I have which fitted perfectly.


M is for Mini


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dancing along with me!