Monday 24 December 2012

79. Hinzeit Santa with Charms


This design was a prize received last year from Kaye of Kitten Stitching.  I used DMC threads and evenweave.  This was such a nice quick stitch but I felt it needed a little something extra so I added the words "Claus is coming" along the bottom.  I used this website to chart the letters - Stitch Point  It's really easy, just choose a font, type the words you want on the onscreen keyboard and the chart appears underneath, print it off and stitch!

I scrapbooked the finish, nice and simple, a silver holly border to cover the edges!  I also added a little cartouche in the gap after I'd taken the photograph, it says Ho Ho Ho!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece and thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finish. I love the holy boarder. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dancing along with me!