Stitched on 28count lilac Britney evenweave using the recommended DMC.
I used Sullivans black as I had a free sample. I will not be using this thread again!
To get dense coverage I used three techniques for the black:
in the straight line borders I stitched using 2 strands then did one long straight stitch underneath the crosses,
for the motifs I used three strands,
for the spiders and the ghosts' faces I used
crosses as charted.
The ghostie charm and the lovely variegated thread for the leviathon stitches were both included with the chart.
The frame is a cheap raw wood box framed coloured using a black marker pen.